Donate Your Automobile

Did you know you can support The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Centers by donating an automobile? Contact the Adult Rehabilitation Center at 402-342-4135 or your local corps for details. Some locations may also accept boat and camper donations. Your donation is tax-deductible (IRS Form 526). The proceeds from your donation directly go to help support the alcohol and drug rehabilitation program in your area. The Salvation Army is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.